Industrial Plastic Systems (IPS) supports its FRP manufacturing capabilities with a full range of fiberglass field maintenance and Fiberglass Field Services. Utilizing professional and technical knowledge from over 60 years in the industry, our composite maintenance technicians can complete any repair or installation task while following your company’s procedures and strict safety requirements. Whether it is working scheduled or unscheduled shut downs, routine maintenance, modifications, field fabrications, installations or emergency repairs, IPS is a full service company with experienced engineers and trained field crews ready to support a variety of projects.
Each fiberglass field technician is an IPS and/or ACMA Certified Laminator and Secondary Bonder with practical hands-on experience inspecting existing FRP equipment as well as retrofitting, modifying, repairing, or relining existing fiberglass reinforced plastic structures. All repairs are made in accordance with the applicable sections of industry standards such as RTP-1, ASTM D-4097, D-3299, and/or D-3982. The applicable quality standard is ASTM D-2563.
Our unparalleled understanding of Fiber Reinforced Plastics (FRP) gives our field crews the depth of knowledge needed for a wide range of on-site conditions. Our experience with hundreds of resins, laminating processes in extreme environments, and complex FRP vessel manufacturing technique ranks IPS as your best choice for critical projects.
Fiberglass Field Services:
· FRP Engineering and Design – In-house
· Fiberglass Reinforced Tanks and Scrubbers
· ASME RTP-1 Compliant
· Shop and Field Fabricated FRP products
· 24 hour per day Maintenance Service
· On-site Inspection Services
New installation and repair of the following:
· Process Vessels, Tanks and Scrubbers
· Storage Tanks and Scrubbers for acid, alkali, and chlorides
· Chimney Liners, Stacks
· Duct and Pipe with pressure or vacuum requirements
· Modifications to existing fiberglass FRP equipment
· Site Supervision of FRP work
· Tank lining & repair
· FRP weld repair & installation
· Installation of FRP Hand railing, Grating, Tank covers, and more
· Over wrapping (reinforcing) of currently installed FRP pipe and fittings